BoneYard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoneYard

Best Rs-Ps

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultra Lays Training Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ultra Lays Training Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Ultra Lays Training Guide.   Ultra Lays Training Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Okay... Hello i'm Ultra lays (a.k.a. Chase). I will be telling you how to train you're stats easily and with pride.

First please visit frost's money making guide so you can gamble and get a rune weapon and armor.

After you have armor and a decent weapon go to ::cows and get ::food. Next keep killing cows for bones until you get 43 prayer. After you have 43 pray you should go to ::kq (kalphite queen) Put protect from melee prayer on and keep on killing the kalphite queen. I suggest working on 60 att then 60 defense so you can gamble The medium gamble and use dragon weapons and armor for better training. After 60 att AND defense train strength at ::jad still using protect from melee prayer. If you run out of prayer just let it kill you then teleport back to ::kq or ::jad for more easy training. Soon you will be like level 90 or level 100 which helps training alot. After you reach 90 combat then feel free to train wherever still using prayer then soon you will be level 126 Smile i hope you liked my guide even though it is no match for Frost's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Lays Training Guide.   Ultra Lays Training Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:18 pm

good guide just to clumped together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Lays Training Guide.   Ultra Lays Training Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 pm

good guide, ill try this out later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Lays Training Guide.   Ultra Lays Training Guide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Lays Training Guide.
Page 1 of 1