BoneYard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoneYard

Best Rs-Ps

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Event Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christmas Event Guide Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Event Guide   Christmas Event Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Ok so for all the people you talk to right click and talk to them not attack or examine

Hey I know this isn't a hard event, I was just bored so i created my first guide Razz

First talk to this guy(He is in ::home):Christmas Event Guide 23jjo7o

Then he should give you a bunch of items (which are these, also you need 7 spaces):Christmas Event Guide 2hx65at

Ok so now open up the "List" that looks like this:Christmas Event Guide 2eyjgxg

So the list should look something like this after you open the list:Christmas Event Guide 16kc51w

now lets start with the "Man" and Hans, So for Hans and the man you need to go tele to Lumby, Then after you're there you should see a few men and hans this is the right man:Christmas Event Guide 2zg6kiq

He should be right next to you when you tele make sure to RIGHT click the man and click on the Second choice to "talk-to"

kinda confusing i know but you'll understand it hopefully Very Happy

Ok and Hans is like this:Christmas Event Guide 2qxq254

he is the man in the red whos name is Hans:Christmas Event Guide 2qxq254

Now that takes out two of 6, another two are over here in lumby:Christmas Event Guide 2i6j6dw

Now Then Bob and The School Girl are where i just showed you on the map in Lumby, I dont think you need pics for those two, but if you do please post a comment under this i will be watching it Very Happy

Ok so For Cassie go to Fally, then go to the shield shop next to the mid, and she looks like this:Christmas Event Guide 2gybkv5

And there are TWO of them but if one doesn't work try the other one eh?

Now for the Last one, go tele to ::train and there should be two women in the first little room before you go down a hallway talk to the one that looks like this:
Christmas Event Guide 1566a6o

Now, That should cover all of it, oh hey before i forget go to ::oldhome for prem membs and ::home for reg players and now talk to Shanty Claws please keep TWO inv spaces at least open.

Thanks Razz

Last edited by Mod Eric on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event Guide   Christmas Event Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Muy bien. Very good guide.
Back to top Go down
Glabay
Owner
Owner
Glabay

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event Guide   Christmas Event Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 am

Nice job on your frist guide Eric, keep up the good work,
Back to top Go down
http://htthttps://oldboneyard.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event Guide   Christmas Event Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 am

WOOT thanks guys :] lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Christmas Event Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 am

lol its easy put my friend help=P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event Guide   Christmas Event Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Event Guide
Page 1 of 1