BoneYard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoneYard

Best Rs-Ps

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best money making guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

best money making guide Empty
PostSubject: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm

ok the best money making way is woodcutting and i mgonig 2 show u how oto woodcutt step by step Smile

1st. type ::runes for some runes

2nd. Get items from monster drops and low alch them until you have 45 magic- or u can get items by using codes like ::food or ::pots (i suggest u alch rare monster drop items until u have 10m)

3rd.Go to ::home and go 2 the gamble shop south of the bank-bring 10m Exclamation

4th. then mid level gamble until u get dragon axe - if u run out of money just get more

5th. tele to camelot and go south until u see a house with 4 magic trees at the entrance

6th.woodcutt the magic trees!

Goodluck on making money

santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 pm

cool topic Very Happy this is the way i do it too Smile

Merry (Almost) Christmas/X-mas! santa santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Well this is almost the exact exert from my guide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:39 am

My brother just gave me a d axe and i wced so much i got about 300M
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:07 am

mj Who is your brother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:37 pm

ive made over 1b from this guide lol so ya i liek 2 wc and i only have 58 wc lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:59 pm

thieving is way better then wcing i got 99 thief and make way more i made over 4 bill and got 2 phats cause of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:07 am

techn9n wrote:
thieving is way better then wcing i got 99 thief and make way more i made over 4 bill and got 2 phats cause of it

rlly hmm i mite try i now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 am

I think The best way to make money is Magic Trees... Beacuse u get 1M of each log(u get money for logs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 pm

good guide cutting mages helped alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:49 am

This realy helps. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best money making guide   best money making guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best money making guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoneYard :: Guides :: Money Guides-
Jump to: