BoneYard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoneYard

Best Rs-Ps

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another way to get coins...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another way to get coins... Empty
PostSubject: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:39 am

lol! lol! lol! Hey guys as you know "some people are holding gses and bandos stuff! where they get the them?" welll heres how:

1.get 89 magic and 60 agility... (idk why you need 60 agility someone just told me lol! )

2.type this ::lunar.

3.you will have the lunar spellbook (log off then log in to get the original book back)

4.look at "ice plateau" get the following runes that says there.

5.tele to ice plateau.

6.and make sure you are a LARGE level like 100. (combat level though)

7.don't get your best armor. (go get best armor if you like but if you die not my fault)

8.get a prayer book. (make sure you can do protect from melee pray)

9.kill the monsters there and if you have some good luck they might drop an bandos item or a gs.

well as you know there is how.... heres a tip: don't use melee. Use ranged to get more better chances and use a magic bow if you are using range...

bye guys take care...

king king king

And again! Marry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! santa santa santa

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 am

Thanks m8 but this belongs in guide section. Ill move it for ya Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Thank you for this guide, it helped me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:54 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:09 pm

good guid helps me from explaing how to get to godwars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:09 pm

hmm ill have to try this when im a higher level. thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Better do Trollheim teleport
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 pm

MMMHMMM......Thanks for the guide, now i know how to get 2 godwars.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another way to get coins...   Another way to get coins... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another way to get coins...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoneYard :: Guides :: Money Guides-
Jump to: